This unit incorporates a refrigeration system that dramatically increases the operational range of the cabinet.
A low-pressure water vapor generator, injecting saturated water vapor into the recirculating air duct, controls chamber humidification. This process is preferable to steam generation because steam introduces additional heat to the chamber atmosphere, which then compromises temperature control. Uniform temperature and humidity are maintained by circulating chamber atmosphere through a recirculating air duct system. The air ducts also serve as shelf supports and can be easily removed for cleaning.
Humidity Test Cabinets provide a controlled environmental chamber for a wide range of industrial and biotechnical testing applications. All chambers include:
• Microprocessor Control
• Seamless Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel Interior
• High Limit Back-Up Controller
Please note that this unit needs to be plumbed with sterilized-distilled, demineralized, or de-ionized water. Water purity must be in the range of 50K-1M Ohm/cm or conductivity range of 20.0-1.0 uS/cm. If your laboratory cannot support these water purity levels, purchase the Water Purification Kit.
- Shelving 6 Supplied (16 Maximum)
- Relative Humidity Range Ambient +10% to 95%
- Jacket Type Air
- Temperature Uniformity +/-0.5°C at 37°C
- Temperature Range 10° to 70° C
- Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm) 42.5 x 37.0 x 85.0 (108.0 x 94.0 x 215.9)
- Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm) 30.2 x 26.0 x 62.0 (76.8 x 66.0 x 157.4)
- Capacity 28 Cu.Ft. (792.9 L)
- Nominal Voltage 50/60HZ (V) 115/230
- Maximum Energy Consumption (W) 1610/1725
- Microprocessor Control
- Seamless Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel Interior
- High Limit Back-Up Controller
All specifications are determined by using average values on standard equipment at an ambient temperature of 25°C (77°F) and line voltages within +/-10% of unit type (115V/230V). Temperature specifications follow DIN 12880 methodology. We reserve the right to change specifications at any time.
Please note this unit needs to be plumbed with distilledwater or filtered tap water. Water resistance must be in the range of 50K-1MOhm/cm or conductivity range of 20.0-1.0 uS/cm. If your laboratory cannotsupport this water quality, purchase the SHEL LAB Water Purification Kit. Seethe installation and operation manual for more information.