The Clipper Micro Debearder is a multi-purpose machine available with various motor sizes and voltages along with optional variable speed controls to handle a wide variety of jobs with ease. The Clipper Debearder originally designed to debeard barley has become one of the most versatile machine in the entire Clipper line. The Debearder Micro incorporates improvements such as increased drum material thickness, hardened hammers, and a new style machined stress proof drive shaft. The Clipper Micro Debearder is the perfect complement to the
Eclipse 324 & 334 Seed Cleaners.
Debeard barley to improve test weight
- Hull “whitecaps“ in wheat
- Clip oats to remove excess fibers, increase test weight, enhance appearance and cleaning ability
- Polish tomato seed, remove mold from pepper balls, coffee beans and cassia (cinnamon) bark
- De-awn bronco grass (in oats), dill seed, celery seed Break up alfalfa pods, grass clusters, flax balls,
- Break up Spelt Clumps crested wheat, fescues, brome
- Inverter Duty Motors and Drives.
- Surge Hopper
- Various Motor and Voltage Capabilities
- Heavy duty ten-gauge steel housing
- New style machined stress proof drive
- Interchangeable heat hardened hammers
- Pneumatic clean out along with on top inspection door.
- HTD belt drive Variable Speed
- New style heavy duty base that is forklift friendly.
- Discharge gate with two adjustable weights.
- Built in discharge aspiration connection.