Decontamination is easier than ever. The Model 3552 is the latest addition to the 3500 series of CO2 Incubators. Featuring a dry, high heat decontamination cycle, the 3552 has the ability to maintain 180ºC for 120 minutes without having to remove or handle the IR Sensor!
“Unlike many competitors, SHEL LAB provides true sterilization with a unique 180 C decontamination cycle.”-Dr. Roger Lippé, Professor at Université de Montréal, Montréal, Quebec
Since it is not necessary to remove the IR CO2 sensor prior to activating the decontamination process, potential damage to the IR sensor is eliminated. This is decontamination at its easiest and most effective.
Other features include a USB interface for software communication and a pre-heated copper CO2 gas inlet. This exclusive feature prevents condensation and reduces potential sites for contamination to form. Precise temperature control via an advanced microprocessor. An independent over-temperature safety controller is also integral to the design.
- 5.9 cu. ft. capacity
- 20.2″ x 20″ x 25.5″ (51.4 x 50.8 x 64.7)I.D.
- 28.5″ x 30.8″ x 39.5″ (72.4 x 78.2 x 100.4)O.D.
- 3 Shelves Supplied (16 Maximum)
- Temperature Range 5°C above ambient to 60°C
- Uniformity+/- 0.25ºC at 37ºC
- Relative Humidity up to 95%
- C02 Range 0-20%
- Infrared (IR) +/-0.1% C02 Sensor
- C02 Recovery Rate < 5 minutes
- Weight: 285 lbs.