SHEL LAB® SCO6WE CO2 Water Jacketed Incubator, 6.0 Cu.Ft. (171 L), 115V
SHEL LAB® SCO6WE is our basic water-jacketed CO2 incubator and is ideal for laboratories with tight budgets. It provides the benefits of contamination control and uncompromising temperature uniformity and stability offered by a water-jacketed design for even the most demanding incubation needs.
Standard Design Features:
- Infrared (IR) CO2_Sensor is extremely quick to recover CO2 levels after door openings
- Unique water jacket design provides excellent temperature uniformity of +/-0.2°C at 37°C
- Data logging capabilities
Designed to Minimize Contamination Includes:
- Durable stainless steel chamber for easy cleaning
- Heated door to ensure superior temperature uniformity and also reduce the potential for condensation to form on the inner glass door
- Exclusive heated copper CO2 inlet not only promotes temperature uniformity but also prevents moisture from being introduced into the chamber
- Copper shelving option
- Autoclavable shelving system
Industry Best Warranty: 5 years parts and labor in the USA, 7 years on the IR sensor.
All specifications are determined by using average values on standard equipment at an ambient temperature of 25°C (77°F) and line voltages within +/-10% of unit type (115V/230V). Temperature specifications follow DIN 12880 methodology. We reserve the right to change specifications at any time