Microprocessor controls maintain temperature and humidity in approximate ranges of 40°C-70°C and 40%-95%, respectively.
A low-pressure water vapor generator controls chamber humidification by injecting saturated water vapor into the recirculating air duct. This process is preferable to steam generation because steam introduces additional heat to the chamber atmosphere, which compromises temperature control. Uniform temperature and humidity are maintained using horizontal air flow technology.
Humidity Test Chambers provide a controlled environment for a wide range of industrial and biotechnical testing applications. All chambers include:
• Microprocessor Control
• Seamless Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel Interior
• High Limit Back-Up Controller
Please note that this unit needs to be plumbed with sterilized-distilled, demineralized, or de-ionized water. Water purity must be in the range of 50K-1M Ohm/cm or conductivity range of 20.0-1.0 uS/cm. If your laboratory cannot support these water purity levels, purchase the Water Purification Kit.
Shelving 3 Supplied (8 Maximum)
- Relative Humidity Range Ambient +10% -95%
- Jacket Type Air
- Temperature Uniformity +/-0.5° at 37°C
- Temperature Range 40°C to 70° C
- Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm) 44.3 x 32.8 x 57.0 (112.4 x 83.2 x 144.8)
- Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm) 30.0 x 21.0 x 30.0 (76.2 x 53.3 x 76.2)
- Capacity 10.0 Cu. Ft. (283.2 L)
- Nominal Voltage 50/60HZ (V) 115/230
- Maximum Energy Consumption (W) 1495
All specifications are determined by using average values on standard equipment at an ambient temperature of 25°C (77°F) and line voltages within +/-10% of unit type (115V/230V). Temperature specifications follow DIN 12880 methodology. We reserve the right to change specifications at any time