The NEW Coda Inspection station is an ergonomically designed inspection table, allowing the analysts to work comfortably for hours increasing accuracy and productivity.
Combining the Dazor CODA Digital Inspection with the Standard Inspection Station.
A hopper at the back of the station meters seed directly to the inspection trough. Feeding of seed is accomplished by using a Syntron FTO feeder. Feed rate is achieved by the use of a variable speed Power Pulse controller mounted into the cabinet.
The ability to pause the seed in the trough is achieved using a simple momentary on off switch positioned on top of the wing for easy access.
Viewing is accomplished on any HD monitor with HDMI connections, allowing examination of the sample as it passes through the feeder trough below the lens and into a catch cup located in the front of the cabinet.
Some of the benefits include: a more natural upright posture, less neck bending, easier viewing with less eye strain and flexibility of image location capture.
- Includes CODA Camera and Arm in Either 34″ or 24″ and 16mm or 35mm
- Setup is fast and easy
- Allows multiple people to view at the same time. Great for teaching environments.
- Includes screen capture or video capture to thumb drive
- Using Dazor magnifier arms makes any adjustments easy
- Uses any HD monitor with HDMI connections