Models V-2 and V-4 are two of the smallest continuous-duty industrial vibrators available. These versatile vibrators can be controlled electrically with a separate controller. When vibrators are used without a controller, they can be mechanically controlled by turning an easily accessible adjusting screw. Flexibility and ease of installation are common to both models.
Standard models operate at 7200 v.p.m. on straight A.C., but increased amplitude can be obtained at 3600 v.p.m. by using rectified A.C. power. The Model V-4 can be supplied with a dust-tight case.
V-9 and V-20 models are compact in size, and their 3600 v.p.m. pack enough vibratory “punch” to excel in a wide range of applications. Each is available with a separate dust-tight case.
Typical applications for the above models include installations on small bins, handling lightweight materials, or in counting, sorting or packaging operations.
V-41 is a “cushioned” impact version which utilizes a rubber striking block. The high power/low noise characteristics make this ideal for confined areas with nearby workers. Dust-tight and water-proof construction are standard.
Models V-50, V-85 and V-180 are “solid” impact type vibrators. These units use a metal striking block to produce positive impact.
Features and Benefits
• Electromagnetic design – No rotating or sliding parts; maintenance-free – Ideal for continuous or intermittent operation
• Adjustable control – Varies vibration force with simple turn of control knob
• Urethane encapsulated magnet assemblies – Provides protection from moisture and other contaminants – Prevents wire degradation
• Productivity enhancing performance – No need for manual labor to unclog bins or to keep material flowing
• Simple design, durable, rugged construction – Safe, reliable performance for years of service
• Wide range of sizes – Accommodates your specific application
• Low noise models available – Quiet, reliable operation